Why work with me?
In the Naples area you have many choices when it comes to real estate. Not only what neighborhood, amenities, type of home, budget… Likely the most important – which Realtor® should you choose? Who you hire matters! Please don’t settle. You have every right to interview and choose the agent that is the right fit for you. Ask questions. Look at their marketing. This is an important decision.
I’ve been on the other side of real estate transactions and knew there had to be a better way. I wanted to make the process more transparent, understandable and personal. The core of my business is honesty and that’s not going to change.
This is your life we are moving.
My job is to walk you through it step-by-step.
Please text or call me directly.
Top five reasons;
- Honesty. I grew up in New England where business was done with a handshake. While we can’t do that with real estate, you can rest easy knowing my word has value.
- Individual Service. You are not just another customer. My goal is to develop a long term relationship with you. I want you to be so happy with your experience, that you recommend me to your family and friends.
- Communication. You will deal with me, NOT a long list of people you do not know. I will be your contact person and resource every step of the way.
- High Standards. I have high expectations for myself and do not waiver from my standards. It does not matter if you are buying or selling a $200,000 home or a $2,000,000 home. Each of my customers deserves and received the same attention and service.
- Professionalism. When selling your home, no need to worry about the details. For each listing, I always use a professional photographer and videographer. And, your home will always be presented using the latest technology and tried-and-true traditional marketing.
“Whether your move is to be closer to family, to downsize, for an expanding family or if it’s your first home, we are in this together. I’m here to help you throughout the entire process.”