I’m Sonja (Sandholm) Pound, your Realtor® in Naples, Bonita and Estero, Florida. I grew up in northeastern Connecticut. As soon as I graduated from high school I headed to NYC. I attended the School of Visual Arts and the Fashion Institute of Technology. After NYC, I moved to Sweden to attend Lund University. Since that time, I’ve lived in Rhode Island, back to Connecticut, southern New Jersey, Philadelphia and of course, Naples. I have been in Naples for three years and love it! I have never met people that are so genuine and friendly. Naples is truly a place to call home. My children attend high school in Naples, while my husband still commutes weekly from Philadelphia.
There are so many reasons to love Naples. If you are new to the area, or just considering a move, let me show you around. Being relatively new to the area, I have spent countless days driving and exploring with my eyes wide open. I am always excited to find a great local hot spot and off the path quiet places. Living in Naples makes it easy to explore other wonderful towns in the area. On weekends, my family and I like to go to Miami, West Palm Beach and everywhere in between. Read this about great weekend getaways. We still feel like tourists, as we live in a place where most people only vacation.
I can’t wait to meet you and share with you all that Naples has to offer. I know you are going to love it as much as I do. Enough about me. I want to learn about you and how I can help you find your dream home or sell your current home.
Real Estate: Buying a New Home
Here’s how I can help you purchase a home;
- New to Naples? Let’s start with a tour so you can get to know the area. It will help you narrow down your focused search area and make our time together more productive.
- Once you have narrowed down your focus, we will do a general tour of homes and neighborhoods in that target area. I will show you where schools are in relation to each neighborhood, where to shop, dine and relax.
- Sometimes when house hunting, it’s tough to maintain your bearings and remember what you looked at. We will limit our day to five homes and at the end of the day, sit down and review what you looked at.
Real Estate: Selling Your Home
Here’s how I can help you sell your home;
- I like to do a pre-listing appointment at your home. I want you to show me around your home. Tell me about the features and upgrades or updates you have done. Essentially, I want to know why you bought your home and why you love it.
- At the listing appointment, I will be fully prepared with a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA). In this CMA, I will show you comparable homes that have sold, pending and currently on the market. This will help you choose the correct pricing for your home. I will suggest a range. But the decision is yours.
- I am honest with you about any changes I think would help your home sell faster and for more money. Typically it is something simple like painting, removing family photos, organizing closets or cleaning off countertops. Simple changes that can help make a great first impression on potential buyers.
Real Estate: Investment Property
Naples has many opportunities to purchase investment properties. There are numerous new construction and established neighborhoods that have significant rental opportunities. Let me do the research based on your desired price range, amentities, location and rental history.
Contact me here for more information. I alway return phone calls withing 24 hours, most of the time much sooner. Please call me (856-857-7250) if you don’t hear back via email. If you are not in Naples, we can meet via Skype or phone call.